- Μειωμένη τιμή
Soft99 Protection Set Fusso Light+Ultra Glaco
Fusso Coat 12 Months Wax Light and Ultra Glaco now in a set with 10% discount
Two products based on Fusso technology that will protect the paintwork and windows of your vehicle for up to 12 months!
Πληρωμή με χρεωστική & πιστωτική κάρτα μέσα από το PayPal ή το Viva Wallet
Παράδοση εντός 1-3 εργασίμων ημερών με courier ΕΛΤΑ Πόρτα-Πόρτα .
Δικαίωμα υπαναχώρησης εντός 14 ημερών από την ημέρα αγοράς του προϊόντος.
Fusso Coat 12 months Wax
Japanese legend and absolute European bestseller. Choice of over 10 million drivers! The unsurpassed formula based on fluoropolymers breaks the boundaries between waxes and coatings. Fusso Coat is a guarantee of amazing shine, spectacular hydrophobicity and the most reliable protection reaching up to 12 months. Available in two versions - for dark and light varnishes.
1. Prepare your car by carefully hand-washing it with neutral pH shampoo, drying and decontaminating the surface using clay, cleaner, or other products of this kind.
2. Get the minimum amount of product on the pad by applying gentle pressure to the surface of the wax and moving the pad in a can.
3. Spread an even and possibly thin layer of wax on the paint with cross-motion, working panel by panel.
4. Wait about 5-8 minutes for the wax to bind with the paint. The higher temperature, the shorter time needed.
5. Polish the residue with a clean and dry microfiber cloth, frequently changing its side or replacing it with fresh one.
Absolute number 1 in the field of hydrophobic coatings for glass and must have for every driver! Ultra Glaco surprises with its simplicity of application and durability of up to 12 months. Reach for Ultra Glaco and ensure your driving safety throughout the year!
Directions of use:
Remove dust or dirt from the windshield with water in advance.
Shake the bottle well with the cap on.
Take the cap off and apply it evenly on dry windshield.
Do not apply it on wet surface, as it may cause unneeded damage.
After drying for 5-10 minutes, wipe it off with a dry, clean towel, afterwards, dry for more than 12 hours, in order to make the coating adhere firmly to the windshield.