- Clean & Prepaire
- Polishing Compounds
- Air Fresheners
- Wheels & Tires
- Other Surfaces
- Matte Surfaces
- Tools & Accessories
- 303 Products
- Detailing Outlaws
- Koch Chemie
- Lake Country
- Ma-Fra Maniac Line
- Microfiber Madness
- Mr & Mrs Fragrance
- P&S Detail Products
- Poorboy's World
- Swell Store
- The Rag Company
- Work Stuff
Soft99 Authentic Premium Wax 200g
Definition of detailing enclosed in a perfect can! Authentic Premium is based on natural Carnauba. Created to give pleasure from work brings out natural shine from paints. Provides a characteristic warm effect and excellent hydrophobicity. A must have for anyone who wants to feel the atmosphere of classic detailing and immerse themselves in the automotive experience.
Pay with debit & credit card through PayPal or Viva Wallet
Delivery within 1-3 business days.
Returnable product in 14 days from purchase day! Read TERM OF USE policy!
A wax work of art. This Japanese masterpiece contains very high amounts of crystal clear carnauba, that will help you to achieve an incredible and natural
gloss on your car. There is no risk of unevenness as the product spreads smoothly across surface. Authentic has one of the best finishes amongst all hard
waxes! The all golden can comes in an elegant box, with an applicator and a special brush included in the package.
Directions for use:
1. Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or
2. Apply the product onto the included pad by rubbing it lightly into the wax after opening the can
3. Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements
4. Remove unnecessary wax applied accidentally from emblems, malls and other hardly accessible spots with the included brush
5. Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible
6. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth
An innovative series of waxes designed to care for professional protective coatings. The revolutionary technology has replaced classic solvents with water! Thanks to this, Hydro Gloss remains completely safe for coatings and fully ecological.