- Reduced price
- Clean & Prepaire
- Polishing Compounds
- Air Fresheners
- Wheels & Tires
- Other Surfaces
- Matte Surfaces
- Tools & Accessories
- Detailing Outlaws
- Koch Chemie
- Lake Country
- Ma-Fra Maniac Line
- Microfiber Madness
- Mr & Mrs Fragrance
- P&S Detail Products
- Poorboy's World
- Swell Store
- The Rag Company
Nanolex Si3D Matte 30ml + EX 200ml SET
Nanolex Si3D Matte SET 30ml
Pay with debit & credit card through PayPal or Viva Wallet
Delivery within 1-3 business days.
Returnable product in 14 days from purchase day! Read TERM OF USE policy!
Nanolex Si3D Matte 30ml is a specialist coating for matte paints and surfaces.
It is designed to form an extremely long lasting chemical bond
with the matte surface, offering protection without any enhanced
gloss or shine.
This sealant can be used on all matte paints, vinyls and surfaces keeping them cleaner for longer and making cleaning easier. It offers strong
durable protection over delicate matte surfaces, leaving behind a natural flat sheen.
- 1 x Nanolex EX (200 ml)
- 1 x Nanolex Si3D Matte (30ml )
- 1 x Nanolex Si3D Applicator Block
- 1 x Nanolex Si3D Microfibre Applicator (Pack of 10)
- 2 x Nanolex Microfibre Buffing Towels
- 1 x Nanolex Nitrile Gloves (1 Pair)
Features & Benefits:
- Provides protection against staining from bird droppings
- Repels adhesive contamination such as tar & tree sap
- Resistant to chemicals, protects against industrial fallout
- Inhibits brake dust build up
- Provides UV protection, helping prevent pigment fade
- Easy to apply & buff
- Strongly hydrophobic, helps keep surfaces cleaner, longer
- Designed, developed & manufactured in Germany
Directions for use:
- Ensure vehicle is decontaminated, clean, dry & polished
- Prepare surfaces by wiping with Nanolex EX to remove polish or silicone residues
- Apply a few drops of Si3D Matte to a Nanolex Si3D Microfibre Applicator wrapped around a Si3D Applicator Block (for stability)
- Working on a small section at a time (40-50cm square), apply Si3D Matte using light pressure and a cross-hatching motion until the product disappears
- Buff immediately without allowing the coating to dry out
- Once the whole car is coated, allow to cure in a warm, dry environment away from the elements for at least 12 hours
- An infra-red lamp can be used to accelerate the hardening process
- Avoid washing the coating for a further 3 days
- 30ml is suitable for saloon cars & hatchbacks.
Οnly one can be the King! Designed to provide maximum light reflection and deep shine. The fully synthetic formula guarantees easy application while maintaining excellent durability and hydrophobicity. A must have on every detailer's list!
"The Kiwami", which means "extreme" in Japanese, is an established legend among hybrid waxes. A synthetic wax compound and natural Carnauba are mixed together to let Kiwami increase the gloss of the paintwork while giving excellent durability.
An innovative series of waxes designed to care for professional protective coatings. The revolutionary technology has replaced classic solvents with water! Thanks to this, Hydro Gloss remains completely safe for coatings and fully ecological.
Definition of detailing enclosed in a perfect can! Authentic Premium is based on natural Carnauba. Created to give pleasure from work brings out natural shine from paints. Provides a characteristic warm effect and excellent hydrophobicity. A must have for anyone who wants to feel the atmosphere of classic detailing and immerse themselves in the automotive...
Polytop Neox 50ml + 2x Prep 150ml + Booster 150ml Starter-Set